373_SI_Sr. Business Analyst
• Discuss, conduct workshops and meetings to understand client’s business requirements and project needs.
• Document the requirements and get sign off from the client.
• Design and prepare the functional design document detailing how the business requirements will be achieved in the project.
• Enable the technical team with the business requirements and functional design. Clarify queries on design, data requirements, data flow, computation logic, reporting requirements etc. and act as the single point of contact for queries and discussions.
• Actively work with the data engineering team to source all data elements required for business requirement
• Understand the current data model, identify the incremental changes required and provide the list of data model changes required to achieve the new business requirements or to accommodate new data elements from the source systems.
• Understand the source system data structures, data repositories (eg. Data lake) data structures and map them to the required data structures (eg. Reporting mart). Provide the necessary constraints, filters, computations, exclusions etc in the mapping document.
• Prepare Functional test cases for testing data flow, product, and solution functionality
• Assist the testing team in preparing the SIT test cases
• Conduct UAT along with the client team and resolve UAT queries and findings in co-ordination with other teams
Primary Skills required: • Require basic understanding of banking, banking operations and banking data domains. • Good understanding of data structures and source systems used in a bank. • Require good knowledge of the banking domain, banking products
Flexible work schedule