• Understand the business objective and requirement leading to Model build
• Understand the data available for model building, training, validation, testing, maintenance,
• Perform Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA) – Understanding the Variable, Cleaning the Data
sets and Analysing relationships between the variables.
• Learn and use open-source tools, on-prem systems, cloud infrastructure available for
performing the job responsibilities. Be a quick learner and adapt to architecture available in
• Ascertain and secure the data required for model build based on EDA results.
• Ascertain different segments as appropriate, pre-process and prepare the data for model
• Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms
• Test the model for efficacy with the test data, and publish the results
• Present the model results to business users with clear articulation of how model results
help the client achieve his business objectives and requirements.
• Prepare the data pipelines along with the data engineering team for all aspects of the
• Assist the client in moving the model to production environment.
• Configure MLOps platform with data pipelines for model monitoring, validation, training,
testing, and reporting. MLOps platform may be on-prem or cloud service, as per client
• Prepare the model documentation detailing all assumptions, exceptions and known issues,
• Handle end to end, all activities relating to modelling
Primary Skills required: • Require basic understanding of banking, banking operations and banking data domains • Basic understanding of data structures and source systems used in a bank • Working knowledge of Software Development and IT Project Deliver
Flexible work schedule