• Hands-on development experience on Industry Standard API Gateway tools (like Google Apigee, IBM Data Power, Broadcom Layer 7,Amazon API Gateway etc.)
• Excellent understanding of API Authentication and Authorization protocols (like OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.)
• Ability to develop high performances APIs having excellent quality.
• Experience with cloud technologies.
• Sound understanding of enterprise architecture and Java technology.
• Knowledge of PL SQL or other IDE utilities is required.
• Understanding of SOAP / Web Services is required.
• Understanding of encryption and hashing techniques
• Basic skill of following operating systems UNIX/AIX/Linux/Windows.
• Basic skill of following databases (Oracle 11g,12c,19c, MS SQL 2019 My SQL)..
• Knowledge of change & Incident management.
• Knowledge of additional Technologies (Tomcat, Spring Boot Jboss and Web Logic).
• Working knowledge and experience of banking operations and related problems
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and ability to apply quality control techniques.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and additionally Arabic would be an advantage.
• Influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills required to deal with various units in the bank and external vendors.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Planning, analytical and time management skills.
• Excellent person to person communication skills.
• Develop APIs on Industry standard API Gateway tools.
• Perform Quality Assurance for the developed components.
• Responsible for coordinating and assisting internal team’s project team.
• Responsible for maintaining updating the internal documents.
• Provide SIT/UAT support and complete major tasks or projects.
Hands-on development experience on Industry Standard API Gateway tools (like Google Apigee, IBM Data Power, Broadcom Layer 7,Amazon API Gateway etc.)