A tech resource with experience with mobile app development using Flutter.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Design and develop mobile applications using Flutter.
• Work closely with other developers, designers, and project managers to define project requirements and ensure that the code meets quality standards.
• Adhere to software development best practices, including code review, testing, and debugging.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in mobile app development and bring innovative solutions to the team.
• Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging as needed.
• Collaborate with other team members to identify and resolve technical issues.
• Experience with iOS and Android app development like Android Studio/XCode. • Experience with back-end development using technologies such as Node.js or Firebase. • Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins • Experience with Git for version control.
MNC Company, Good Salary