• Identify potential data and digital product sales opportunities in JAPAC market for BFSI
clients. Specifically in Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
• Driving new sales into targeted accounts with existing Profinch relationships, generating
new leads into a defined whitespace list with limited or no Profinch relationships.
• Evaluate RFI, RFP and other prospects for Atumverse product fitment.
• Build client relationships with C-level buyers (CTO, CIO,) and key influencers to secure
• Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and
• Actively understand each account's technology footprint, strategic growth plans,
technology strategy and competitive landscape.
• Develop and manage relationships with our key partners and customers.
• Conduct high level negotiations to achieve desired results and meet our customer’s
• Drive new account/customer development to meet annual sales goals planning and
conducting prospecting/introductory calls with sufficient volume to establish
• Experience in a Software product sales and BFSI industry is a must. • Experience in direct sales of B2B Data and Digital software products in JAPAC market. • Knowledge of workflow automation and regulatory reporting is a plus • Demonstration
• Knowledge and experience in CRM. • Knowledge of SaaS product sales is an added plus.
MNC Company, Good Salary