• Perform product set-up, configuration development, data intake configuration and
release management for the Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA) system.
Collaborate with business owners, system developers, programmers, and business
analysts to ensure alignment of OIPA system and business rules with the business
intent to achieve the desired system behaviour. Mentor team members in OIPA best
practices for OIPA product set-up, configuration development, data intake configuration,
and release management.
• Research and evaluate business needs and system capabilities integrating product,
service, and technical requirements to create optimal OIPA business solutions while
maximizing configuration and functionality within the system.
• Analyze and resolve complex and critical production problems to maintain data
integrity, process integrity, and system performance. Implement the ideal solution
through the creation and management of product and/or system configuration.
Required Knowledge & Experience
• Deep knowledge of the Oracle Insurance Rules Palette (OIRP) structure and how it
interacts with the Oracle Insurance Administration System (OIPA)
• Comprehensive working knowledge of database concepts and a strong understanding
of SQL query building and optimization
• Strong understanding of the OIPA data intake configuration and release management
• Strong understanding of Funds, Chart of Accounts, Rates, Maps and Billing processes
and related rules
• LOMA certification and knowledge of typical insurance business functions including
underwriting and policy issue, payment processing, anniversary, disbursement,
withdrawal, correspondence, nonforfeiture, lapse processing, state reporting, billing,
policy servicing, product set-up, health claims processing, life claims processing.
• Excellent math skills for verification and interpretation of business processes and
• Extensive knowledge in XML and XSLT
• Experience with enterprise applications in a full SDLC
• Agile/Scrum methodology experience a strong plus
OIPA configuration Strong understanding of the OIPA data intake configuration and release management.
Life Insurance domain experience. Should have worked in the following areas: Group Credit Life, Unit Linked Products, Term Life and Savings products.
MNC Company, Good Salary