• Work with Business users to perform Requirement gathering, rationalization,
prioritization & documentation.
• Functional gap analysis & impact analysis on the OIPA application.
• Prepare Estimation and timeline for various activities.
• Create Functional Specification document.
• Conduct Functional walkthrough with various stakeholders and obtain required sign
• Functional support during development of applications.
• Coordinate with Interface teams on OIPA integration touch points.
Required Knowledge & Experience
• Minimum 5 years of insurance experience and a minimum of 2 years working on OIPA.
• Deep understanding of the Insurance Industry.
• Strong verbal and written English language skills.
• Proven ability working in a Team environment.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to correspond and collaborate with actuaries and various product development
• LOMA certification and knowledge of typical insurance business functions including
underwriting and policy issue, payment processing, anniversary, disbursement,
withdrawal, correspondence, nonforfeiture, lapse processing, state reporting, billing,
policy servicing, product set-up, health claims processing, life claims processing.
• Experience with and understanding of change control methodologies.
OIPA configuration Strong understanding of the OIPA data intake configuration and release management. Should have worked as a Business Analyst / Configurator for OIPA implementation projects. Ability to understand & document customer requirements and g
Life Insurance domain experience. Should have worked in the following areas: Group Credit Life Unit Linked Products Term Life and Savings products.
MNC Company/ Good Salary