As an OFSAA consultant specializing in the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) module,
your role involves working closely with financial institutions to ensure compliance with IFRS regulations using the OFSAA application.
You'll be responsible for configuring and customizing the system to accurately capture, process, and report financial data in accordance with IFRS standards.
This includes collaborating with clients to understand their specific reporting requirements, analysing financial data, and designing solutions to meet IFRS compliance needs.
You will also play a crucial role in performing system testing, providing user training, and ensuring seamless integration of the IFRS module with other banking systems.
Your expertise in financial accounting, IFRS regulations, and OFSAA functionality will be essential in delivering accurate and timely financial reports that adhere to international standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• OFSAA Installation and configuration knowledge
• Strong knowledge in SQL/PLSQL, Knowledge in OFSAA Run Rule Framework, Migration of OFSAA OBJECTS, Experience of WebLogic, Knowledge in Erwin Data Model.
• Procedures, Functions, Packages & Triggers, Collections (good to have), Bulk collect and merge statements, Strong understanding of Linux and shell scripting.
Knowledge of performance tuning of SQL queries will be added advantage. Having experience in SQL and pl/SQL, Added advantage for OBIEE admin tasks (installation, patches, SSL , configuration, trouble shooting),
Banking/finance domain knowledge will added advantage .
• Hands on experience in installing and implementing any of the following OFSAAA modules IFRS9, LLFP (preferable). • Excellent working knowledge of PL/SQL, Java, Linux. • Knowledge of IFRS9 guidelines for Banks. • Proficient in building and extending l
• The ideal candidate will have a strong combination of technical and business skills with deep domain expertise. • Have managed/played a consulting role in large transformational programs across multiple domains of Risk, Finance & Performance Management
GOOD Salary/ MNC Company