An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes within a product/technology family. To configure and test OFSAA modules ALM & IFRS9. Also validate data adequacy, work with business users on requirements and testing cycles. Knowledge & experience of configuring and execute batches and support movement. Knowledge of other OFSAA modules would be an added advantage.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifying and discussing business requirements on ALM, IFRS9 and regulatory reporting
• Validation of requirements with Business experts.
• Preparation of functional specifications and use cases.
• Participation in system configuration, coordination of user testing and supporting testing.
• Identifying problems and resolving project dependencies
• Proven experience in ALM, IFRS9 and Regulatory compliance • Should have at least 10-12 years’ relevant experience and Business knowledge on ALM, IFRS9 and regulatory reporting. • Strong understanding of the Trading and Banking book products • Busines
• Good Communication skills to handle multi-jurisdictional clients. • Strong client handling and data analysis skills. • SQL proficiency.